Monday, November 10, 2008

Sessions from the summer

If you had a session done this summer (up till October) and have still not ordered you have till Thanksgiving day to do so. After that I will be deleting the galleries from my website and computer - there will be a fee ($25) to reupload them. I am OUT of room on my website and am constantly running out of space on my computer. In the past I have said there is no deadline for ordering but some sessions have been since June without ordering and that is too long to tie up space. I do 6-10 sessions a week and I just don't have enough space to keep everyone's pictures on the site.

If you have a question about your gallery please call or email me.

For all sessions in October and November you will have till Jan 5th to order from your sessions after that there will be a reupload fee.

Thanks!

No comments: